300 Hour Advanced TT
Number of Modules: 4
Please note: TT payments are non-refundable. If you are ill/injured before the program starts, then you can defer until the following year. If you’re booked for the whole program & you’ve completed module 1 and/or 2/3/4 (or parts of) and then are ill/injured, we will find mutually convenient times for you to catch up when you’re able or you can rejoin the following year.
- They must already be an existing instructor.
- They must be consistently working towards a freestanding handstand
EVALUATION PROCEDURE and GRADING CRITERIA
- Continual assessment throughout the course, including personal interviews for each module.
- Practical homework to be completed in-between each module, including a diary to record all related activity.
- Observational class assessment - trainee will be assessed on them teaching a led class, including adjustments.
At mutually convenient times/days to be decided upon between trainee & Mark. A Certificate of Completion for the whole program or stand-alone modules will be awarded to all successful students.
Trainees should attend 100% of the course. Should trainees miss any elements, they will need to agree with the teacher on which modules to re-take.
This training school has met the stringent requirements set by Yoga Alliance Professionals, demonstrating that the course is of the highest standard and that our graduates may use the title ‘Registered Yoga Teacher 500’ as a sign of quality training when they register themselves with Yoga Alliance Professionals.
If you'd like to know more or discuss this with us, please email us at email@example.com or call 01892 526938 or 07833 624398.
Policy documents are available upon request.